90 Day Tithe Challenge

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it – Malachi 3:10

Countless people experience God’s blessings when they tithe, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. The thought of giving the first 10% of our income to the Church seems overwhelming and fear can hold us back.

That’s why we have created the 90 Day Tithe Challenge. If you are not presently tithing (giving the first 10% of your income) and are willing to take the challenge, Urban Edge Church commits to give you a 100% refund if God doesn’t hold true to His promises of provision for you.

Tithing is about training our heart to trust God at His Word and this is how we can help you take your next step…

I’m ready to accept the challenge and take the next step!

Full name

Email address

Contact Number


By clicking the link below, you are agreeing to the terms and beginning the 90 Day Tithe Challenge.

Healthy Tips - How to manage your money better

Now that you have accepted the 90 Day Tithe Challenge, you may be asking, “What’s next?” We give our 10% in faith believing that God will take care of our needs, but now it is our responsibility to steward the remaining 90% well, being wise with what He has entrusted us with.

Here are some useful tips to help you in this process.

Terms & Conditions

1. I understand that the challenge is 90 days in duration and that this comes into effect on the day that Urban Edge Church receives my tithe.
2. By completing this form, I hereby confirm that I am currently not tithing 10% of my income.
3. I understand that my tithe to Urban Edge Church must be done on line via EFT, so that it can be properly accounted for. The banking details can be found on our “giving envelopes” and on our website. When making the payment, please use the following reference in order for us to keep accurate records of your giving e.g. 90 Day (followed by your initials and surname).
4. In the event that you wish to discontinue tithing at any stage of the challenge, your request must be done in writing and emailed to .
5. Any contributions prior to the tithing challenge do not qualify for any refunds.
6. Once the 90 day tithing challenge is complete and you have not requested a refund within 14 days of your completion date, it will be accepted that you will forfeit any refund thereafter.

If you have any questions, please email or give Justine Jordaan a call on 021 975 3717